A Guide for Your Wedding Planning
Are you stressed and overwhelmed? Do you want guidance or assistance for your wedding planning? How about using an online wedding planner finder? Having a professional wedding planner by your side, you will be stress-free and relaxed.
To make things easier and give you a simple guide about wedding planning, we have come up with a checklist. From furniture and flowers to décor and photography, keep reading this ultimate wedding planning guide to enjoying the perfect nuptials.
Wedding Venue Checklist:
Are you going to get married in the USA? There is a pool of some of the most amazing USA wedding venues and locations. Choosing the perfect wedding venue for your big day becomes the most important thing to do first. Finding a perfect fit wedding venue will eliminate half of the stress.
- Narrow down your options by using an online USA wedding venue finder.
- Create a wedding venue shortlist and take an appointment for personal visits.
- Check the pricing, facilities, features, and availability for your chosen wedding date.
- Make it clear about any additional charges, and others need to know the information.
- Secure your wedding venue with a deposit and set your reminder for the final payment.
- Get a copy of the wedding venue’s floor plan (for creating table layouts).
Check the Guest List:
Who is going to be a part of your big day? Lockdown your guest list with these simple steps:
- Keeping in mind your venue capacity, budget and personal preference make sure to list down the number of guests.
- Organize your wedding invitations.
- Send out your wedding invitations and wait for the RSVPs.
- Follow up on the pending RSVPs.
- Keep track of your RSVPs for finalizing your guest list.
Floral Decor Checklist:
A wedding and flowers go hand in hand. No wedding is said to be complete without beautiful flowers.
- Determine your floral requirements, like table arrangements, bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, cake flowers, décor, etc.
- Check for availability of seasonal flowers.
- Get all the quotes, arrange consultations, book with a deposit, and set a reminder for final payment.
If you want that nothing is overlooked, then deck out your big day with furniture styling.
- Get a thorough analysis of your wedding ceremony and reception area.
- Create a list of furniture required, such as chairs, dining tables, cocktail furniture, tableware, ceremony seating, and more.
- Ask whether the venue provides furniture for the event.
Wedding Photographer Checklist:
Want to capture your big day as lifelong memories! Then hire a wedding photographer.
- Fix appointment; get quotes from the shortlisted wedding photographers.
- Go through their profile.
- Discuss your wedding details and about the venue.
- Finalize for your pre-wedding and wedding shoot (full day or hourly basis).
What about the food?
- Whether you want to keep a buffet, feasting style, or alternate drop, decide on your menu style to keep the guest bellies full.
- Finalize the menu and wedding cake flavors.
- Update your wedding caterer about your final guest numbers.
These checklists are a few to list down but can prove to be a lifesaver.
Want to save yourself from hectic wedding planning and focus on something else that you love? In this case, hire a professional planner by using our online wedding planner finder. An expert wedding planner will not only save your time but also streamline the wedding planning process.