Bridgewater Manor – New Jersey
At Bridgewater Manor, quality is key. From the exquisite food to the marvelous event spaces to the above-and-beyond service and coordination, Bridgewater Manor has become one of New Jersey’s most beloved venues for weddings and special events.
In close proximity to several quaint New Jersey towns and the Newark Liberty International Airport, the venue is ideally located less than an hour outside of Manhattan.
Dine Like Royalty
Italian-born owners, Domenick and Ralph Acquaviva, grew up with a passion for culinary pleasures. You and your guests are guaranteed to enjoy a truly memorable dining experience at Bridgewater Manor.
The venue provides all of its catering services through its affiliate restaurant – Delicious Heights.
Delicious Heights offers multiple custom wedding catering packages, allowing couples to choose from a wide range of course options, stationary table displays, hors d’oeuvres, and bar options. You can even opt for DH’s specialty cocktail creation, live chef stations, and handmade dessert delights.
Learn more about Delicious Heights catering.
Bridgewater Manor Event Spaces
The Bridgewater Manor offers a variety of event spaces to match any style and size preferences. From ballrooms with spectacular chandeliers to spaces with private patios, you have several options.
Here are just a few of the fabulous spaces the venue has to offer…
- Outdoor Ceremony Patio: Overlooking a sparkling pond and lush trees, Bridgewater’s elegant outdoor patio provides a stunning space for your wedding ceremony.
- Imperial Ballroom: With glistening crystal chandeliers and enchanting light settings, the Imperial Ballroom makes for a marvelous reception for up to 240 guests.
- Somerset Ballroom: With an attached outdoor patio, this breathtaking space is perfect for parties of up to 160 guests.
- Hunterdon Ballroom: Dance the night away under a grand central chandelier with your new bride or groom and up to 100 guests.
- Westminster Ballroom: Perfect for intimate groups of up to 50 guests, this cozy little ballroom is adorned with a fireplace and an elegant carpeted floor.
- Tropea Room: Another intimate 50-guest venue option, the Tropea Room features a Tuscan-style decor, windows, and a private patio.
Learn more about the Bridgewater Manor venue options.
The couples who choose Bridgewater Manor for their New Jersey wedding or reception have nothing but glowing reviews to share:
“What a beautiful venue! I’ve been to two weddings there now and all parties have had all good things to share about the whole experience. Wonderful hosting, beautiful set ups, the whole shebang. The food was absolutely delicious. The drinks were on point. The waiters and bartenders were super friendly. Great spacing of the guest tables, fun DJ, spacious dance floor. Could not have had a better time.”
~Christine L. (5-Star Review)
“We were married at the Bridgewater Manor in September 2021, and we couldn’t be happier with how everything went! First, our Sales Manager Alyssa was the best to work with – she was easygoing and professional from the start, and made us and our whole crew feel very welcome. You couldn’t ask for a nicer person to work with and anyone who has planned a wedding knows you have a LOT of contact with your venue prior to the event. All our expectations were met and then some. All of our guests keep asking us to have another wedding, they had so much fun!”
~Kathleen S. (5-Star Review)
Read more Bridgewater Manor reviews.
Bridgewater Manor Amenities
In addition to the features already mentioned, Bridgewater Manor offers…
- Expert ceremony coordination
- Day-of wedding rehearsal and ceremony guidance
- A collection of trusted local wedding vendor recommendations
- Elegant table and chair set-ups
- 2-hour bridal suite access
- Inclement weather indoor ceremony options
- Fabulous photo opportunities across the Bridgewater grounds
- Engagement party and wedding shower services
- Wheelchair accessible event spaces
- And more!
For more information about the Bridgewater Manor wedding venue options, visit the website , call them at 908.658.3000, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The information and images for this article were provided by the Bridgewater Manor website.