The Greenbrier - Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
The Greenbrier is not only a West Virginia favorite, but it’s a National Historic Landmark and deemed the oldest resort in America. Couples all across the country choose the historical wedding venue as the perfect way to take part in our country’s rich history.
Couples can choose from 19 different stunning wedding venues across the resort for their wedding ceremony and reception. The Greenbrier offers 9 outdoor and 10 indoor venue options. From the rustic Howard’s Creek and intimate North Parlor venues to the exquisite Cameo Ballroom and popular Kate’s Mountain venues, you’ll be able to find the perfect spot to fit your guest list and wedding theme.
Once you pick your venue and theme, you’ll be surprised how easy the wedding planning process is with the help of the Greenbrier wedding team. Greenbrier staff will take care of it all: the flowers, the decorations, the food, and more! Whether you want a large black-tie wedding or a classic summer garden party, the Greenbrier team will bring your unique vision to life.
The Greenbrier offers a highly customizable main wedding package. Additionally, couples can opt for one of the following special packages:
- Intimate Wedding Package (guest lists of 20 or fewer)
- Going to the Chapel Wedding Package (guest lists of 5 or fewer)
The Greenbrier AmenitiesIn addition to the features already mentioned, the Greenbrier also offers
- Full-service catering & bar
- Space for up to 600 guests
- White-glove dinner service
- Excellent photo opportunities across the entire estate
- A horse & carriage send-off
- Highly-trained audio-visual staff
- Music assistance from entertainment professionals
- Full-service wedding planning
- A world-renowned mineral spa
- Floral and decoration services
- 39 retail stores for gifts, favors, and keepsakes
For more information about the Greenbrier, visit their website or give them a call at 855-453-4858.
The information for this article was provided by the Greenbrier website.